We're not going to give up on such delicious, light but satisfying recipes just because the weather is getting colder ☺️ Beetroot is one of my favorite root vegetables 😍 So much so that from your soup, to the marinade, from the barrenThe oven always has a place on our table.
There are many people who are not very fond of flavors such as pumpkin, beetroot or celery, or even taste it. I think you should try giving these beauties a chance. Then oh I wish I had tried this before, don't regret it 😄💕
Ingredients for Beet Salad with Yogurt and Feta Cheese
- 2 medium beets (boiled, peeled)
- 3 heaped tablespoons of strained yogurt
- 1 large cloves of garlic
- 2 heaping tablespoons of white cheese crumbs
- Salt (check the bowl and add)
- Hazelnut Crack
- Optional dill and olive oil
How to Make Beet Salad with Yogurt and Feta Cheese?
- Grate the beets.
- Add the garlic, yogurt, cheese and garlic and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate, serve with cracked hazelnuts, dill and olive oil.