Hello Dear Friends,
I prepared before Cocoa Sponge Cakeyou all know. After publishing this sponge cake on my youtube channel, it was very curious how it turned into a cake. I started working on it as soon as possible to share it with you. If nothing goes wrong, I will share the video recipe of the volcano cake both on my blog and tomorrow. I will add it to my youtube channel.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to prepare sponge cake, but those who say they want to prepare this cake can also use ready-made cocoa sponge cake. A 2-layer sponge cake you can buy from the market will do the trick. Since I prepared the sponge cake myself and used it fresh, I did not feel the need to moisten it. Those who will use ready-made sponge cake can also wet it with a little milk or coffee so that it is not dry.
For decoration, I chose to use pomegranate, which is abundant this season. I think it added a nice freshness to the cake. You can also use ready-made fruit sauces if you want, but I don't think it's as good as fresh fruit.
I chose to put a banana in the volcano cake because it is at home, you can try other fruits you like as an alternative. Strawberry can also be nice if you want.
If it does, I will try to share a beautiful pastry cream recipe with a video before Valentine's Day.
Video Description of the Recipe:
Note: My Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe My advice to friends who want to try and make this cake is to divide the sponge cake into 3 layers and to use the middle layer for something else. Because the sponge cake is high volcano cake causes it to be too thick.
from the middle floor you can prepare truffles like this :)
Note: I will add the video to my channel as soon as possible...
Ingredients for Volcano Cake Recipe
- 1 pc (cocoa sponge cake) You can find the recipe here.
- optional 2-layer instant cocoa sponge cake
- 1 pack of oatmeal biscuits
- 1 pack of whipped cream (1 pack of what comes in the box)
- 1 glass of cold milk
- half a banana (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- pomegranate seeds
- chocolate sauce
How to Make Volcano Cake Recipe?
- Whisk 1 pack of whipped cream with 1 glass of cold milk in a deep bowl and fluff well.
- Mix the chocolate drops and the sliced banana by adding them to the construction site.
- Add the crumbled oat biscuits into the whipped cream and mix with the help of a spatula and set aside.
- Slice the bottom of the sponge cake to form 8 equal triangles with the help of a knife and set aside.
- Transfer the cake base to the plate you will serve. Put all of the biscuit cream you prepared in the middle.
- Give the cream a semi-circle shape, leaving 1 finger space around the edges of the sponge cake.
- Arrange the triangles on the sponge cake, which you cut into 8 pieces, side by side with the pointed sides on top of the cream. (I lined up 7 pieces because I wanted it to look a little more discrete.)
- Sprinkle the extracted pomegranate seeds on the places where the cream of the cake appears. Serve with chocolate sauce on top of sponge cake slices.