Hello Dear Friends,
We got persimmon this year. As soon as I found it, I couldn't resist it no matter how mature it was. When the ones I bought released themselves in less than 2 days, I said I'd do something about it :) I had made an intensely spiced autumn cake with persimmons before. This is a recipe that you will like very much with its color and texture.
with me when you try my recipe Don't forget to share on instagram :)
I would love to share my recipes with your photos in my story :) My Instagram account: @kitchensirlari
Ingredients for Persimmon Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 3 pieces of eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup persimmon puree
- Half a glass of sunflower oil
- Half a cup of melted butter
- 2,5 water glass flour
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
How to Make Persimmon Mosaic Cake Recipe?
- Beat eggs and granulated sugar until foamy.
- Add the palm puree and oil to the rising eggs and continue mixing.
- Add the flour, cinnamon and baking powder and whisk until completely mixed.
- Divide the cake mix in half, add cocoa to one half and whisk.
- Line the baton cake mold with greaseproof paper, pour some cocoa dough.
- Pour the plain dough onto the cocoa dough with the help of a spoon. Repeat this 2-3 times until all the dough is gone.
- Mix the cake batter from the bottom up with the help of a toothpick or skewer.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the inside comes out dry.
- Check the inside with a toothpick, if it comes out dry, take it out of the oven.
- Let it rest for half an hour. Remove the cake, which has come to room temperature, from the mold and serve by slicing.