I decided to knead some dough to relieve stress and distract myself. Whenever I feel like I can't put things in order, I sigh in the kitchen to think. It is really good for me to knead some flour and play with some yeast.
Using half of the dough I prepared, I prepared 15 donuts. This means 1 tray of cinnamon raisin buns… :)
Since I didn't prepare the dough with too much sugar, or rather I wanted it to get its sweetness from more grapes, I was able to use the remaining half for making patisserie pizza. His recipe is now for tomorrow...
If you want the dough to be sweet, you can increase the amount of sugar you add to the flour.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Raisin Muffin Recipe
- 5,5 water glass flour
- 42 g fresh yeast + 1 cube of sugar
- 1 glass of warm water
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 50 g pastry margarine
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 sugar cube
- 2 eggs (the yolk of 1 egg will be reserved for the top)
- 1 cup flour for kneading the dough
For internal mortar:
- cinnamon and 1,5 cups raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons of margarine for brushing
How to Make Cinnamon Raisin Muffin Recipe?
- Take the fresh yeast in a bowl with 1 glass of warm water, add 1 cube of sugar and crush the yeast in the water with your hand. (the yeast will start to foam and rise after a while)
- Warm the milk slightly on the stove, add the remaining sugars and melt the sugars.
- Take 5,5 cups of flour into the kneading bowl. Make a hole in the middle and pour the yeast water.
- Add the milk, salt, eggs and margarine and knead a soft dough that separates from the bowl.
- Divide the dough into two parts and cover it with a cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Take a piece of the dough you have divided on the counter, flour it and knead it.
- Roll out the dough in a rectangular shape and lightly grease it with margarine. Sprinkle with enough cinnamon and raisins to cover.
- Roll the dough by holding the part facing you. Cut the roll 2-3 cm apart.
- Arrange the cupcakes on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and lightly oiled. Do the same with the dough you have separated.
- Brush the egg yolk that you have separated on the muffins with a brush.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until the buns are browned and swollen.