Hello dear friends,
Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables so that there is no shape left that I do not insert. While I was on the Dukan diet, I even prepared the ground beef when I said soup, fries, salad, bechamel sauce.
I prepared 2-3 kinds of food last night, but I wanted to eat cauliflower badly. Instead of a regular salad, I decided to make a recipe that can serve as both an appetizer and a salad. You remember the eggplant salad with tahini and walnuts, it was enough to change the sauce measurements and add some garlic.
You can buy cauliflower whole, but nowadays it is also sold in pieces in the market. This way, you can weigh it and get it. I plan to try 1-2 different recipes in the coming days.
If you have cauliflower at home and you can't decide how to use it, you can try these recipes.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Recipe with Tahini and Walnut Sauce
- 1 small cauliflower (500 g)
- 1,5 liters of water for boiling
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
For the sauce:
- 2 teaspoon of yogurt
- half a cup of tahini
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 2 tea glass of walnut kernels
- half a teaspoon of olive oil
How to Make Cauliflower with Tahini and Walnut Sauce?
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and wash them. Boil for 10-12 minutes in boiling water to which you add salt and strain.
- Take the drained cauliflower in a bowl and mix it with olive oil and salt according to your taste.
- For the tahini and walnut sauce, put olive oil, tahini, walnut kernels and yoghurt in the blender. Add salt and garlic to it. Run the blender until the sauce is completely mixed and the walnuts are crumbly.
- Take your cauliflower on a serving plate and serve with sauce on it.