Hello Dear Friends,
One of the most talked about recipes of the last period San Sebastian Cheesecake, aka Burnt Cheesecake I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you. This recipe is a great pastry chef. dear Ceylan recipe. I learned about its recipe thanks to my dear assistant Naz. He tasted it on the spot and liked it very much and said we should definitely try it :) I tried it twice before I gave birth, saying this is an opportunity.
We did half a measure on the first try. The taste was great, but in the 24 cm mold, it was both thin and what we wanted, that is, as you can see in this photo, there was no liquid in the middle. Still, it's over the same day :) So wow sir, it's thin, wow, don't get too hung up on the liquid in the middle part. It has all kinds of expenses :) Well, if you are going to make a half size, you can try it with an 18 cm circle mold.
Another important point is cheesecake Mixing the mixture at low or medium speed without haste, adding everything in order. If sugar and fresh cheese are mixed, you can start adding eggs one by one. Add 1 egg, mix completely, then move on to the second egg. When the eggs are finished, this time move on to the flour and then the cream.
Whether you use a clamp or a circle mold, greaseproof paper should definitely be used because cheesecake There is no biscuit base and it is too liquid.
I especially emphasize low speed, if the cheese and sugar rise too much, the mixture may crack or collapse in the middle.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do, eat it brutally and share it with me :)
I would love to share my recipes with your photos in my story :) My Instagram account: @kitchensirlari
Ingredients for San Sebastian Cheesecake Recipe
- 4 packages of fresh cheese (800 g)
- 4 tablespoons of flour (50 g)
- 6 medium egg
- 2 cups of granulated sugar (350gr)
- 2,5 packs of milk cream ( 500gr )
How to Make San Sebastian Cheesecake Recipe
- Beat the cheese and sugar on medium speed for 3-4 minutes until completely mixed.
- Add the eggs one by one to the mixture on medium speed.
- Add the flour by sifting it at medium speed, add the cream.
- Blend until there is no roughness in the mixture.
- It will be enough to fry for 210 - 24 minutes at 25 degrees and cook it enough to move when you shake it.
- Let the San Sebastian Cheesecake rest on the kitchen counter until it comes to room temperature.
- When cool, put it in the refrigerator. Let it rest for a minimum of 4-5 hours, if possible 1 night, and serve by slicing.