If you are looking for a practical and delicious drink for the summer heat, you have found the recipe you are looking for ☺️❤️ When I first prepared it 9 years ago, it was tried and loved so much that I even wrote it in my cookbook. I added the recipe. This time I used lemon juice instead of lemon salt.
It wasn't as blurry as I thought. The sugar issue is completely up to your taste, but this is my favorite ratio for 1,5 liters 💜
How to Make Reyhan Sherbet? Ingredients for the Recipe
- 1 large bunch of basil
- A little less than 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 lemon
- 4 cloves of dried cloves
- 2 cinnamon stick
- 6 cups of boiling water
- Wash the basil bunch in plenty of water and set it aside to drain.
- Take sugar, cloves and cinnamon stick in a saucepan.
- Add basil on it and pour hot water.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves and leave to infuse by closing the lid of the pot.
- Strain the cooled syrup, put it in a jug and put it in the refrigerator, serve with ice.