I love mashed potatoes, but I'm tired of the same plain presentations. In this recipe, its essence is based on mashed potatoes, but when you look at it, it makes you happy. I had guests at the weekend, I made these colorful potato balls for them, believe me, they are very delicious on the table :)
Carrot, parsley, fresh mint, black cumin… You can prepare colorful presentations with the materials at home.
Ingredients for Colored Potato Balls Recipe
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 2 carrot
- half a bunch of parsley
- half a teaspoon of olive oil
- half a lemon
How To Make Colorful Potato Balls Recipe?
- Boil the potatoes in plenty of water until soft. Soak briefly in cold water and peel.
- Grate with the coarse side of the grater into a large bowl. Add lemon juice, olive oil and salt to the potatoes and knead.
- The potatoes will have a slightly runny consistency, but don't worry, they will darken when you wait a bit.
- Wash the carrots, peel and grate them, finely chop the parsley and put them in separate bowls.
- Break off pieces slightly larger than a walnut from the potato and roll them in your hand.
- Dip the carrots and parsley one by one until the potato balls are gone. Let it rest for half an hour in the refrigerator and serve.