Hello Dear Friends,
I have a recipe that you all will like very much with its texture and consistency without adding refined table sugar. It gets its moist texture from apples and carrots, and its beautiful brown color from the little molasses we add. The cooking time I gave is short as I divided it into 3 small molds.
If you are going to make it in a baton mold, it will double on average due to the ingredients in the cooking time. At the end of 2 minutes, if the outside is very brown and the inside is raw, reduce the temperature to 25 degrees and cook until the inside comes out dry.
with me when you try my recipe Don't forget to share on instagram :)
I would love to share my recipes with your photos in my story :) My Instagram account: @kitchensirlari
Ingredients for Refined Sugar-Free Apple Carrot Cake Recipe
- 3 medium egg
- Half a teaspoon of molasses
- 1 tea glass of milk
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- Half a cup of walnuts
- 1 tea glass of raisins
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 medium apples
- 2 medium carrot
How to Make Refined Sugar Free Apple Carrot Cake Recipe?
- Grate the apple and carrot and set aside.
- Beat eggs and molasses until foamy.
- Add the milk and olive oil mixture and whisk.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix on medium speed.
- Add apple zest, carrot grated, walnuts and raisins and mix with a spatula.
- Divide the mixture into 3 small molds. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. (open the oven for the first 20 minutes and then check it from time to time with a knife or toothpick. If it comes out moist, continue cooking)
- Remove the completely cooled cake from the mold. Serve by slicing.