Hello Dear Friends,
Tonight, I have a practical and delicious recipe that you can prepare for breakfast or sahur.
You can prepare a great breakfast table with a practical breakfast salad you will prepare. You can also try this recipe with ramadan pita and stale bread apart from simit.
Those who are thinking of preparing it for dinner can also add some onion and garlic. I prefer to use street bagel instead of patisserie bagel because I find it more delicious. When I come across it, I buy 2-3 and throw them in the freezer. When it thaws a little, I divide it and bake it with the ingredients. In this way, it is both soft and reduces the risk of burning while baking.
Ingredients for Practical Spinach Curd Bagel Recipe
- 1 street wheel
- Quarter bunch of spinach
- 10 tablespoons of cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of boiled corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cheddar cheese
How to Make Practical Spinach Curd Bagel Recipe?
- Wash the spinach and chop finely. Add a little bit of 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté in a pan.
- Add the curd cheese to the sauteed spinach and mix.
- Cut the bagel crosswise into two parts and place it on the baking tray.
- Share the spinach mixture you prepared on them. Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and corn kernels.
- Open the grill of the oven and cook until lightly browned. Serve hot.