Hello Dear Friends,
We love orange cookies, we love coconuts… Then why don't we combine the two in one cookie :) Orange Coconut Cookies will be one of the most delicious cookies you've ever prepared.
With its quick consistency, practicality and texture that dissolves in the mouth, it will be a delicious treat after iftar.
For the dough:
- 125 gr Sana Classic
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- half a glass of wheat starch
- 1 pack of vanilla
- 1 package baking powder
- 2 water glass flour
- raw almonds
For the coating:
- 1 teaspoon of coconut
- 1 large egg white
How to Make Orange Coconut Cookies Recipe?
- Take the room temperature Sana Classic, egg yolk, starch, powdered sugar together with the orange zest into a kneading bowl and mix.
- Add 1,5 cups of flour, vanillin and baking powder and knead. Add the remaining flour little by little and knead until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough you have kneaded, first dip them in egg white, then coconut and arrange them on the tray with 3-4 cm intervals.
- Dip an almond in the middle and bake in the oven set at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Take it out of the tray when it cools down and serve.