Now is the time for ice cream recipes. One of the most delicious and practical treats that can be prepared with ice cream is Orange Pineapple Smoothie.
You can prepare stylish recipes for your loved ones with practical recipes and small kitchen secrets. If you want, you can spice up these delicious treats with your Carte d'Or sauces.
Get your Carte d'Or and get to the right kitchen!
Ingredients for Orange Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 4 balls of Carte d'Or Classic Creamy Ice Cream
- 100 ml of prepared (brewed) green tea
- 4 slices of fresh or canned pineapple
- 8 apricots
- 1 orange
- 4 pieces of ice
How to Make Orange Pineapple Smoothie Recipe?
- Chop the pineapple and apricots into small cubes.
- Peel the orange, remove the white parts and chop finely.
- Put the cooled green tea, pineapple and apricot cubes, orange pieces, 4 balls of Carte d'Or Classic Creamy Ice Cream and ice in the blender and mix for 2-3 minutes until the ice melts completely.
- Serve without delay.