Hello Dear Friends,
For me, pizza is one of the flavors that can be consumed at every meal of the day! It can be a great iftar menu with a simple salad that won't bother you too much, maybe with some fried potatoes.
Pakmaya's new From Yeast Pastry Mortar I have told you before. It was a product that I really liked. Puffy puffs rises in the yeast, a soft, delicious pastry flavor emerges. I always get the same taste every time I make it. Same delicious pastries every time. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
We also have a great event, check it out on my profile on Instagram. You can join too.
Ingredients for Pizza Pastry Recipe
- 1 packages Pakmaya Leavened Pastry Mortar
- 500 g wheat flour
- 2 tea spoon salt
- 1,5 teaspoon of warm milk
- 1,5 tea cup oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of warm water
- cheddar cheese
- Cherry tomato
- green pepper
For the edges:
- 1 egg yolk
How to Make Pizza Pastry Recipe?
- Take the sifted flour in a deep and wide bowl. Pour salt and the entire package of Pakmaya Yeast Pastry Mixture on it and mix.
- Add warm milk, oil and warm water. Knead for 5-6 minutes until you get a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough. Let the dough rest for 1,5-2 minutes in a warm environment, until the volume of the dough has increased to approximately 30-45 times.
- When the dough is fermented, take it to the counter and divide it into 2 parts. Roll each piece and divide it into 6 pieces.
- Roll the cut pieces on the counter and make holes in the middle with the help of a tea glass.
- Place the cheddar cheese, sausage, tomato and pepper in the middle.
- In this way, let it rest for another 10-15 minutes at room temperature to ferment a second time.
- Brush egg yolk on the pastry dough you have rested and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on the edges.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.