Hello Dear Friends,
The most sought after recipes as we prepare to welcome 2017 christmas table it's about. stuffed turkey or stuffed chicken I have a very ideal recipe for those who do not want to make it. The month is too big, we are few people anyway.
Actually the process is the same chicken schnitzel like open chest, stretch, beat and slim. Your butcher can also do this, but you can easily do it yourself at home without risking it. You can find the schnitzel video here.
In the meantime, here's another guide to help you portion out the whole chicken. my video is here.
You can also make the recipe without the skin if you want, but the beautifully fried skin is both tastier and more elegant.
I will try to prepare the New Year's Eve menu for 2017 today. If you subscribe tomorrow, it will go to your mail. Instagram, Facebook ve Twitter Those who follow from can be informed as soon as the publications are published.
Already happy new year!
Ingredients for Chicken Topkapi Recipe
For the chicken:
- 4 chicken breasts with skin and wing bone
- Half a teaspoon of sunflower oil
- ground red pepper
- Salt, pepper
For the stuffed rice:
- 2 cups Rice
- 3 cups Chicken stock or water
- 1,5 tablespoons of Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon of currants
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon Sugar
- half a teaspoon of black pepper
- half a teaspoon of Cinnamon
- half teaspoon Allspice
- Dill, finely chopped
How to Make Chicken Topkapi Recipe?
- Wash the rice in cold water until the water runs clear. Soak in cold water for 20 minutes and drain.
- In the oil you have heated in the pan, first fry the pine nuts until they turn brown, then add the onion and fry it.
- After throwing and roasting the rice, discard all the spices, salt and sugar except the dill. Soak the currants in hot water.
- Add the pre-boiled water/chicken stock and currants to the rice, cook on medium heat until the top is tender.
- Put a paper towel under the lid and turn down the heat and let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
- After cooking, let it brew for 15 minutes, add chopped dill, mix and leave to cool.
- Open the chicken breast with a knife, just like with the schnitzel. Lay cling film on the cutting board and place the chicken breast on top.
- Cover it with another stretch and thin it with the help of a kitchen hammer or mallet.
- Season the inside with salt and pepper.
- Put the stuffed rice on the breast meat and wrap it. Place on the tray with the skin side up.
- Mix sunflower oil and cayenne pepper and brush over chicken. Sprinkle salt on it and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 / 35 minutes until golden brown.
- After slicing, transfer to a serving plate. Serve with leftover rice or mashed potatoes and vegetables.