Hello Dear Friends,
I have a practical and puffy pita pita recipe that I think you will like very much :) You can also try it with different kinds of cheese and minced meat.
I divided the dough into two parts in the recipe. I prepared two pita breads, you can also prepare a large pita by using a larger baking dish.
We also have a great event, check it out on my profile on Instagram. you can join too.
Ingredients for Cheese Pita Pastry Recipe
- 1 pack of Pakmaya Yeast Pastry Mortar
- 500 g wheat flour
- 2 tea spoon salt
- 1,5 teaspoon of warm milk
- 1,5 tea cup oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of warm water
- tongue cheese
- 2 pieces of eggs
For the edges:
- 1 egg yolk
- roasted sesame
How to Make Cheese Pita Pastry Recipe?
- Take the sifted flour in a deep and wide bowl. Pour salt and the entire package of Pakmaya Yeast Pastry Mixture on it and mix.
- Add warm milk, oil and warm water. Knead for 5-6 minutes until you get a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough. Let the dough rest for 1,5-2 minutes in a warm environment, until the volume of the dough has increased to approximately 30-45 times.
- When the dough is fermented, take it to the counter and divide it into 2 parts. Spread one of the pieces on a medium-sized bore that you grease and thin it by pressing the middle.
- Lay the string cheese in the middle of the pita as in the video.
- Brush the edges of the pita with egg yolk and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Crack an egg in the middle of the pita and return it to the oven.
- When the egg is cooked to your desired consistency, take it out of the oven and serve.