Albanian, which delights the palate and is one of the indispensable tastes of the tables.
I used @Panpan.un's special purpose baklava pastry flour in my pastry recipe and I loved the result.
If you want Albanian pastry, which is the most practical of hand-rolled pastries, you can have it with leeks or minced meat.
You can also prepare.
Ingredients for Potato Pastry Recipe
- 5 cups PanPan Special Purpose Flour for Baklava and Pastry
- 2 water glass of water
- 1 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 cup melted butter to roll out the dough
For internal mortar:
5 medium potatoes
1 large onion
3 tablespoon of olive oil
salt, black pepper, red pepper powder
How to Make Potato Albanian Pastry Recipe?
- Boil the potatoes and peel them. Chop the onion for food. Fry the onion in olive oil, mash the boiled potatoes you cut into cubes by adding flour, black pepper and red pepper powder, remove them from the stove and let them cool.
- Sift 3 cups of flour into the kneading bowl, add salt, vinegar and water to it and start kneading the dough.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of flour, collect the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough you prepared into 10 parts and roll them.
- Roll out each meringue to the size of a dessert plate and spread the melted butter on them with a tablespoon and place them on top of each other.
- When you have rolled out 5 meringues, put them in the refrigerator to rest. Apply the same procedures to the other meringues and put the dough in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the onion dough from the refrigerator and roll it out using a rolling pin or with your hand to enlarge it to the size of the tray.
- Spread all the cooled stuffing onto the base you prepared.
- Open the other 5 pieces in the same way, put them on the inner material and close the edges by combining them with the bottom piece.
- Spread remaining butter on top of pastry, slice as desired and sprinkle with black cumin and sesame seeds. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until well browned and serve warm.