Hello Dear Friends,
This week, I am continuing with the old recipes, more precisely the recipes that were prepared but did not have the opportunity to meet you :) Actually, it was good to coincide with the cold weather in a way. In such weather, one craves a lot of meat and potatoes. So at least mine is :)
If you want this recipe, you can prepare it with only potatoes, hollow it out and fill it with only garlic yogurt. I think it's more suitable for summer, but it's completely up to your taste.
Since I will be in the dessert class with the prospective chef students tomorrow at Kadir Has University Chef School, I have the recipe published on Tuesday.
Ingredients for Potato Ravioli (with Minced Meat) Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes
- black pepper
- dry mint
- 1-2 pinches of chopped parsley
- 1 liters of water
For the mince:
- 150 gr mince
- 1 small onion
- black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 bowl of yoghurt
- 2 cloves of garlic
For the sauce:
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 spoonful butter
How to Make Potato Ravioli (with Minced Meat) Recipe?
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into large cubes. Add salt and water to the potatoes you bought in the pot and boil them until they are soft.
- Drain the boiled potatoes and add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and dried mint to the pot and mash.
- Tear off egg-sized pieces from the puree you prepared. Make a hole in the middle with your finger, widen it and make a bowl.
- Take the prepared potato bowls on the serving plate.
- Take the oil in the pan, add the finely chopped onion and minced meat and cook until the minced meat juice is released and absorbed. Season with salt and pepper before removing from the stove.
- Divide the minced meat among the potatoes. (Only yogurt can be added)
- Drizzle the garlic yogurt on top of the potato dumplings.
- Finally, drizzle with tomato paste sauce, sprinkle with parsley and serve.