Hello Dear Friends,
On the last day of the holiday, we had the opportunity to enter the kitchen with my classmate Devran Chef from Istanbul Culinary, whom I had not seen for a long time. We like to work calmly and cook together, this time, even though my little one sabotaged us a lot, sometimes she chopped it, I pulled it, sometimes I mixed it, she pulled it, but 3 delicious and delicious recipes came out :)
Dried broad beans are a very easy-to-cook legume, if they are soaked in water or cooked in a pressure cooker, they will cook twice as fast, but since we made it instantaneously, it was ready in 2-40 minutes. You can put it in water overnight if you want. The consistency of this recipe is great, you can serve it like this, or you can serve it by slicing after cooling it in a container and resting in the refrigerator.
Ingredients for the King of Appetizers Tekmilli Fava Recipe
- 2 cups dried broad beans
- 5 water glass of water
- 1 onion coarsely chopped
- Half tea glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 dried red onion
- Quarter bunch of dill
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Lemon juice
King of Appetizers Tekmilli Fava Recipe How to Make?
- Put the chopped onion in the pot and fry it. Add the broad beans and fry for 1-2 turns.
- Add 5 glasses of water and cook until the broad beans are soft.
- Add salt, sugar, olive oil and lemon juice to the well-softened broad beans and pass them through the blender.
- Finely chop the red onion and dill and mix them with olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Take the fava on the plate you will serve.
- Serve on top of it.