Hello Dear Friends,
Since I was shooting all day yesterday, I did not have the opportunity to write a blog. Early this morning, I wanted to share a simple breakfast recipe for you.
Dough Fries or alias kitty It is usually leavened in ours, and I often like to fry the bread dough I bought from the oven. from the oven bread dough I think of my childhood days when I took the bag and went home by smelling the bag on the way and eating the raw dough from the end of it :)
It is enough to use baking powder in this recipe, if you follow 1-2 important tips, it will be puffy and delicious, as well as yeast dough.
The first important point is to add the flour little by little while kneading after 1 glass of flour, the flour size varies according to the glass in everyone's home, the size of the egg, and even whether the yogurt they use is watery or not.
Another important point is to rest the dough so that it can recover, and finally to deep fry it in plenty of oil. If you don't want to spend too much oil, you can fill a small sauce pan halfway with oil and fry your dough.
I would love to share the recipes you use on my story :) You can send the photos via direct message via Instagram or by tagging me in your story. My Instagram account: @kitchensirlari Don't forget to follow!
Ingredients for Unleavened Pisi (Fried Unleavened Dough) Recipe
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1,5 cups flour (may decrease or increase slightly)
- A pinch of salt
- Vegetable oil
How to Make Unleavened Pisi (Fried Unleavened Dough) Recipe?
- Take the egg, yogurt and salt into a mixing bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Add 1 cup of flour and baking powder and start kneading.
- Continue kneading, adding flour little by little until you get a coarse and non-sticky dough.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Open the rested dough on the floured counter until it is 1 cm thick.
- Cut into desired size pieces with a knife or dough cutter.
- Fry in the preheated oil until golden brown.
- Place the fried dough on paper towels and serve.