Hello Dear Friends,
The recipe of the day is a great recipe that you can prepare and serve with the fillings you want, whether for long weekend breakfasts, 5 teas, iftar or sahur. From the measurements I gave, a total of 12 large dough meringues come out. I prepared two molds for my guests. If you want, you can try different alternatives such as potato, cheese, mushroom and cheddar in their fillings.
I have already told you about Pakmaya's new Yeast Pastry Mortar. It was a product that I really liked. Puffy puffs rises in the yeast, a soft, delicious pastry flavor emerges. I always get the same taste every time I make it. Same delicious pastries every time. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
We also have a great event, check it out on my profile on Instagram. you can join too.
with me when you try my recipe Don't forget to share on instagram :) I would love to share the recipes you use with your photos in my story :)
Ingredients for the Meatball Crown Pastry Recipe
- 1 pack of Pakmaya Yeast Pastry Mortar
- 500 g wheat flour
- 2 tea spoon salt
- 1,5 teaspoon of warm milk
- 1,5 tea cup oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of warm water
- 300 gr mince
- 1 medium onions
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- black pepper
For the above:
- 1 egg yolk
- sesame and black cumin
How to Make a Meatball Crown Pastry Recipe?
- Take the sifted flour in a deep and wide bowl. Salt and Pakmaya Yeast Pastry Mortar Package pour it all and mix it.
- Add warm milk, oil and warm water. Knead for 5-6 minutes until you get a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough. Let the dough rest for 1,5-2 minutes in a warm environment, until the volume of the dough has increased to approximately 30-45 times.
- For the filling, fry the chopped onion in olive oil. Add the minced meat, salt and pepper and fry until the minced meat juice is released and absorbed. Set the stuffing aside to cool.
- After the dough has rested enough, first make a long roll, then cut 6-9 pieces from this roll. (If you want, prepare 2 meringues for 12 molds)
- Roll each piece on the counter and press it open with your hand.
- Cover them with a minced meat paste in the middle and place them side by side in the greased cake mold.
- In this way, let it rest for another 10-15 minutes at room temperature to ferment a second time.
- Brush egg yolk on the rested pastries, sprinkle sesame seeds and black cumin seeds.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.