If you are looking for a delicious recipe that you can easily consume in the morning, noon and evening once you make it, here is the mixed fry recipe..
You can add almost all the vegetables you have at home into the frying, which is also incredibly compatible with pasta, rice and meat dishes. Tomato sauce suits this recipe very well, in addition, my recipe for frying with sauce is coming soon…
Ingredients for Mixed Roast Recipe
- 2 eggplants
- 2 zucchini
- 10 pieces of green pepper
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2-3 pieces of leek (optional)
- oil for frying
How to Make Mixed Roast Recipe?
- Peel the eggplants with variegated zucchini completely. Chop into rings 1 cm wide.
- Green peppers, wash and pierce with a knife. Peel and slice the potatoes into finger shapes
- First the potatoes, then the zucchini, the eggplants, and finally the peppers and leeks are fried in oil.
- The fried vegetables are placed on napkin-lined plates and soaked in oil.
- It is placed on a cold serving plate and served either warm or cold.
- The margarine is melted and the garlic is added.
- When the colors of the garlic begin to turn slightly, add the tomatoes, cook until the garlic softens and the tomatoes absorb their juices a little. Add 1 spoonful of tomato paste.
- You can leave it as watery as you want. Pour over the fried vegetables.
- It is served with yoghurt with or without garlic on the side.