Hello Dear Friends,
Another busy but wonderful weekend is behind us. We just came back from Izmir and I finished my trivia and immediately went to the computer. When I said the preparations for the upcoming Spain trip, I didn't want to leave you indescribable tomorrow when the meeting came to the top :) I will tell you a lot of details in the next recipe :)
We use Coconut as a grater a lot, but canned water is not in our lives. In fact, it is a very difficult job to open from fresh. The canned coconut milk that I bought with the thought that I would cook something with it in the past days was a very light and delicious dessert :)
I also took a photo of the can in order to satisfy the curiosity of those who are interested in it and wonder how it is in a hurry. You can find it in large markets in 400 ml canned form with both milk and residue. The price is around 4-5 TL.
It has a wonderful aroma coming from the deep, I am not thinking of making a panna cotta soon :)
It is very cute if you prepare it in small containers or even glasses. Those who do not like too sweet can reduce the amount of sugar.
Ingredients for Coconut Milk Custard Recipe
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
- 3 water glass milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of wheat starch
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour
- coconut grater
- fresh strawberries
How to Make Coconut Milk Custard Recipe?
- Empty the entire can of coconut into a medium saucepan.
- Add rice flour, starch and granulated sugar and whisk well.
- Add the milk to the pot and whisk until completely mixed.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until it reaches a pudding-like consistency.
- Divide the thickened coconut pudding into the cups.
- Let it cool to room temperature and put it in the fridge.
- Serve the pudding, which you have cooled for 2-3 hours, by adding coconut grated and strawberries.