One of the only meals you can make in the evenings without much effort when you come back from work is both practical and delicious.
Don't ask if there is a recipe for ready-made ravioli, try it :)
Ingredients for Ready Ravioli Recipe
- 1 pack of ready-made ravioli
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2,5-3 liters of water
- 1 tablespoons of oil
For the sauce:
- 4-5 tablespoons of margarine
- Red pepper
- 500 grams of yogurt
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
How to Make Ready Ravioli Recipe?
- Take the boiling water in the pot, add 1 tablespoon of salt and oil and bring to a boil over high heat.
- When the water boils, throw the ravioli into the water and boil them for 14-15 minutes, keeping them slightly fresh.
- Drain the water thoroughly with a perforated ladle and take it into a large debit.
- Add a little salt, beat the garlic in a pestle and mix it with yogurt. Pour the garlic yogurt over the ravioli.
- In a small bowl, melt the margarine. Add red pepper to the melted oil and mix well, pour over the ravioli and serve when the smell spreads.