I love all kinds of meatballs, especially if they have french fries or mashed potatoes, I don't look for anything else on the table. Hasanpaşa Meatballs One of the reasons I love it is that they combine this wonderful duo and serve it as a single dish.
I don't like to eat too much water, even meatballs made in the oven. Since I used tomato slices in the recipe, I didn't add tomato paste water, instead, I added oil while baking. But if you like it, you can add some thyme to the tomato paste water and add it to the tray before baking. While applying this delicious recipe, make sure to make rice with it.
Ingredients for Hasanpaşa Meatballs Recipe
For the meatballs:
- 500 gr mince
- 1 medium onion
- 2 slices of stale bread
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Red pepper, black pepper, salt,
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 piece of cheddar cheese for each meatball
For the puree:
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg, optional
How to Make Hasanpaşa Meatballs Recipe?
- Before preparing the meatballs, peel the potatoes, cut them into large pieces and boil them.
- Boiled potatoes add other ingredients and mash with a fork or puree from the rondo.
- Put it in a piping bag and let it sit.
- Peel and grate the onion and garlic. Peel the skin of 1 tomato and cut into small cubes.
- Finely chop the parsley. Pull the bread out of the rondo.
- Put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Slice 2 tomatoes and place side by side in your baking dish.
- Take lemon-sized pieces from the meatballs you have kneaded. Make a hole in the middle and place them on top of the tomatoes.
- Put 1 piece of cheddar cheese in the middle of each patty.
- Add a little oil and bake in the oven at 200 degrees until golden brown.
- Add the puree on the cooked meatballs and serve hot…