Hello Dear Friends,
Making hamburgers at home is really fun. Especially if you make your own bread. I have made hamburger buns many times before, but these breads that I cooked with my ex-classmate Devran became my new favorite :)
It turns out 5 fat hamburger buns in the dimensions I gave. The best part is that there is no gram of fat in it…
Let's come now the tricks of making hamburger buns;
The most important thing you need to pay attention to while preparing these breads is their leavening. It should neither ferment too much nor too little, so be careful to pay attention to the times I give.
Make sure the oven is at full temperature before baking your breads. Check the breads from time to time without opening the oven door, as the baking time is clear, but it may differ from oven to oven.
Video Description of the Recipe:
Before dividing the bread, make sure to rest it to come to room temperature.
Next week I will give you a very detailed hamburger patty recipe :)
How to Make Hamburger Bread? Ingredients for the Recipe
- 3 water glass flour
- 1 cup + half a cup of water
- 10 gr. instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tea spoon salt
For the above:
- 1 egg yolks
- 1-2 tablespoons of sesame
How to Make Hamburger Bread? How To Make The Recipe?
- Take the flour, salt and instant yeast into a deep mixing bowl and mix them with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Add honey and a glass of water and continue mixing with a spoon.
- When the dough starts to come together, start kneading with your hands. Add half a cup of water and continue kneading.
- After kneading the dough for another 4-5 minutes, cover it with a cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Take the rested dough on the floured counter, collect it and divide it into portions.
- Place the portioned breads on the floured tray and leave it to ferment for another 30 minutes by covering it.
- Brush egg yolk on the fermented bread and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 190 degrees for 18 minutes.