Hello Dear Friends,
This week from pastry cream My practical and simple recipe that will complete the cakes you have prepared later. Chocolate Ganache there is next.
Ganache -Ganache- Ganache what? It is a kind of pastry cream used to decorate desserts, to fill the inside of cakes, to cover the outside, to prepare puff pastries.
All that remains is to combine them all.
As you can see in the video, the ganache is quite liquid at first. It starts to thicken as soon as you put it in the fridge.
Video Description of the Recipe:
How to Make Ganache Ingredients for the Recipe
- 200 gr. couverture chocolate (ivory, milk or dark)
- 200 ml. Milk cream (200 box of 1 ml cream)
How to Make Ganache How To Make The Recipe?
- Put the milk cream in a medium saucepan.
- Heat the cream on low heat until it reaches a temperature that will not burn your fingers.
- Cover the bottom of the cream with enough heat and add the couverture chocolate into it and mix until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Take the ganache you prepared in a bowl and let it rest in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- You can use your concentrated ganache in your cakes and cupcakes.