Hello Dear Friends,
Quinoa itself is a source of protein. It is one of the most preferred legumes in recent times. If you are a smoked salmon lover like me, the combination of the two creates a perfect meal.
Ingredients for Smoked Salmon Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 1 cup boiled quinoa
- Quarter bunch of parsley
- Quarter mean dill
- 4-5 stalks of spring onions
- Cherry tomato
- lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Quinoa Salad with Smoked Salmon?
- Take the quinoa in a small saucepan. Add water until it is 2 inches above it. Boil for 15 minutes and leave to rest with the lid closed.
- While the quinoa is resting, chop the greens that you wash and leave to drain.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil and salt to the chopped ingredients and mix.
- Add the cooled quinoa and mix.
- Serve with sliced smoked salmon.