Hello Dear Friends,
The first recipe of the week, Salmon with Fresh Herbs and Butter in the Oven, which is a flavor I love, is so easy to make that you won't believe it when you try this recipe :) There is also a video of this recipe and you can watch the video. I posted it on my instagram page. I even have two practical recipes in the video :)
While preparing the recipe, you can also try different fresh herbs to suit your taste. Don't forget to watch the video.
When you try my recipe, don't forget to share it with me on Instagram :) I would love to share my recipes with your photos in my story :) My Instagram account: @ Mutfaksirlari
Ingredients for Baked Fresh Herbed Garlic Salmon Recipe
- 1 slice of Norwegian Salmon per person
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped dill
- 1-2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 thin slices of lemon
How to Make Fresh Herbed Garlic Salmon in the Oven Recipe?
- Put the salmon fillets in the baking dish.
- Add finely chopped parsley and dill to the melted and cooled butter.
- Mix in the garlic and salt.
- Distribute the mixture you prepared on the ovens.
- Put a slice of lemon and bake for 200 minutes in a preheated oven at 15 degrees.
- Serve the cooked salmon with greens and boiled potatoes