Hello Dear Friends,
with you before homemade crushed olives I shared my recipe. This year, my father planted olives and brought them to us in abundance. I distributed most of it, and I wanted to prepare olive paste from the leftovers.
Just like in my recipe for black olive paste, I flavored it with my favorite spices. You can also add your favorite spices and color it with dried tomatoes if desired. I didn't add it again because the production steps are the same as black olives, if you want. here You can see step by step.
Ingredients for Homemade Green Olive Paste Recipe
- 500 g green olives (low salt)
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch coriander seeds (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
How to Make Homemade Green Olive Paste Recipe?
- Remove the pits of the green olives and put them in the bowl of the food processor.
- Add 1 sprig of rosemary leaves, garlic, coriander seeds, cumin and lemon zest on top.
- Puree the food processor by running it from time to time.
- Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.