Hello dear friends,
This weekend has been really good to me. I met with friends whom I have not seen for a long time and whom I love very much. Apart from their sweet conversations, the compliments about the weight I lost were also incredibly moral.
Of course, this part is like a double-edged sword, Dr. As Dukan also mentioned in his book, escapades started with extra morale and joy. At the moment, I still have 5 kilos of excess, but for 2 days I do not pay much attention to what I eat.
Now I have 2 options in front of me, either I will go to the strengthening phase immediately or I will continue my diet strictly until the 29th Traditional Kitchen Secrets Barbecue Party on April 4, and I will get rid of the remaining weight as much as possible and start strengthening it. I have incredible indecision.
Anyway, before I started fortifying, I started trying to make a bread suitable for my taste. My Whole Wheat Sourdough bread was organic, healthy and delicious, but it's a little firm because I only use whole wheat flour. Today in transport We gave it to some customers and they liked it very much. If you are one of those lucky customers on weekends, it is highly likely that you will taste it.
After I took this last photo, I tweeted "the pen is mightier than the sword". What does the love of bread make people do? :)
Sourdough Sourdough You can visit here for our recipe.
Homemade sourdough bread recipe here..
Sourdough bread in a bread maker recipe here…
Ingredients for Sourdough Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
- 1 cups sour yeast
- 2 water glass of water
- 3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1,5 sweet spice salt
How to Make Sourdough Whole Wheat Bread Recipe?
- Put the sourdough, water, flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes by attaching the hook or kneading end of the mixer.
- Flour the counter and take the dough you prepared on the counter and assemble it. Fold the 4 sides towards the middle and straighten again. Do the same folding process again and give the shape of bread.
- Take the bread in the bowl or tray where you will rest it and let it rest for 4 hours.
- Put water in a heatproof bowl inside the oven and heat it to 250 degrees. Take the rested bread on the tray and scratch it with a sharp knife or razor blade.
- Put the bread in the oven, reduce the temperature to 225 degrees and bake the bread for 1 hour.
- Take the baked bread out of the oven and let it cool.