A warm touch to your table! Only in pressure cooker Restaurant style lentil soup in 5 minutes 😍 This soup, which you can enrich with bone broth or different vegetables, will add flavor and health to cold winter days!
It is very important to roast the spices and 1 tablespoon of flour you will add to it for its consistency and aroma.
Don't forget to measure the lentils and water with the same glass to adjust the consistency of the soup.
Also, when cooking lentils in a pressure cooker, do not exceed the maximum size in the pot and make sure the steam outlet is clean and dry.
Ingredients for Pressure Cooked Restaurant Style Lentil Soup Recipe
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 1 medium onions
- 1 large cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter + 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoons of flour
- 6 cups of water + 1 cup of broth
How to Make Restaurant Style Lentil Soup Recipe in the Pressure Cooker?
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- Add butter and olive oil to the pot, add the onion and fry.
- Add the washed and drained red lentils, garlic and spices and fry.
- Add the flour and roast until the smell disappears.
- Add the soup water, stir and turn off the pressure cooker. After the whistle blows, cook for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Put the cooked soup in a blender. Optionally, serve with red pepper powder fried in oil.