A practical breakfast in one pan with the fillingness of eggs, the freshness of tomatoes and the flavor of cheddar cheese! It's time to start your Sunday with energy!
If you are looking for alternative egg and tomato recipes that you can prepare at every meal, click here. Egg Shakshuka you can find the recipe.
For those who say they are a classic menemen maker, try one of my most popular menemen recipes. You can access it by clicking here.
Now, let's move on to the recipe that is both delicious and practical!
Ingredients for Tomato and Cheddar Cheese Egg Recipe
- 2 pieces of tomato
- 1 pieces of green pepper
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 spoonful butter
- 3 pieces of eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Black pepper
How to Make Tomato and Cheddar Cheese Egg Recipe?
- Slice the tomatoes and chop the pepper finely.
- Add butter to the pan, add 1 clove of garlic and fry.
- Arrange tomatoes on top and sprinkle peppers.
- When one side of the tomatoes is cooked, turn them over to the other side, add salt and pepper, and pour the scrambled egg on top.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese. Cover the pan with a lid and cook until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve with parsley if desired.