Hello Dear Friends,
I think I've written my fastest post in all my blogging time :)
I decided to prepare the sea cowpea, which has been waiting in the refrigerator for a week, for tonight. Earlier in my recipe When I realized that there were no production stages, I thought it was time to write to the culinary school section :)
Those living in Istanbul can find sea cowpea in big markets and neighborhood markets.
- When sorting the cowpea, first separate the hard stem and root parts with the help of a knife as much as possible.
- Boil the black-eyed peas that you wash in plenty of water for 10 minutes in boiling water. After 8 minutes, you can take one of them with the help of a fork and check whether they are softened or not. If it breaks easily, it is boiled. If it is boiled too much, it will be crushed while separating the bones. So it's good to have some teeth.
- Drain the boiled cowpeas immediately and hold them in cold water. This will fix the wonderful green color.
- Pull the cowpeas that you have shocked and strained by holding them from a knuckle close to the root (being careful not to crush them too much).
- Take the kidney bean on a plate and do the same until all the kidney beans are finished.
- You can only serve with garlic and olive oil.