I have great news for you. Doruk Un has started to offer its years of experience, from soil to factory, from factory to table, in retail under the @panpan.un brand, which is now easily accessible to us.
We have prepared beautiful recipes for you, I tried all the flour types one by one and I was very pleased with their performance. Saying that PanPan Flour is different for every taste, our first recipe is a cake-like chocolate cherry cake with sour cherries, the beauty of the season🍒❤️
You should definitely try this puffy cake, I leave the link of the flour in my story ☺️ #peakun#PanPanUn
Ingredients for Chocolate Cherry Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1,5 cup powdered sugar
- 1 glasses of yoghurt
- 2,5 cups PanPan Special Purpose Plain Cake Flour
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 3 heaped tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 cup pitted cherries
For Chocolate Sauce:
- 1 teaspoon of cream
- 1 pack of dark chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Cake Recipe?
- Beat sugar and room temperature eggs until foamy. Add oil and yoghurt and continue whisking.
- Sift and add PanPan plain cake flour, cocoa and baking powder and mix until you get a fluid mixture.
- Put half of the cake mixture you prepared into the greased cake mold, add half of the cherries, pour the remaining cake mixture and add the remaining cherries.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the inside is dry. When the cake is completely cooled, remove it from the mold.
- Use a dry toothpick to check if the inside is cooked. If you are using it, heat the cream for chocolate sauce, add the chopped chocolate and mix.
- Serve by pouring chocolate sauce on the cake that you have cooled and removed from the mold.