Hello Dear Friends,
Today, I would like to share with you the "Broccoli Omelette" recipe, which is both a delicious and healthy breakfast or brunch option. This recipe is a perfect option for those who prefer a healthy diet.
Broccoli meets protein-packed eggs and the result is a meal that is both satisfying and delicious. Moreover, you can diversify it as you wish.
I used it to use up the broccoli that I had boiled in the fridge the day before, but it is worth boiling just for this recipe.
For different omelette recipes, just type omelette in the search box.
Ingredients for Broccoli Omelet Recipe
- 2-3 boiled broccoli branches
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 large eggs
- Black pepper
- 2 slices of cheese
- boiled corn optional
How to Make Broccoli Omelet Recipe?
- Cut the boiled broccoli into small pieces.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, adding salt, black pepper and half the broccoli pieces.
- Cook the egg in the greased pan until the edges separate from the pan.
- Fold the omelet by adding the remaining broccoli pieces and cheese.
- Serve with corn kernels if desired.