Hello Dear Friends,
It's always nice to try different flavors. Earlier pumpkin cupcakes in my recipe with pumpkin I mentioned that I would share recipes. The first of these recipes is pumpkin soup, this soup is mostly made with cream, but my preference is to use some cream while serving instead of mixing cream into it.
While I was preparing the soup, I used the boiled pumpkins that I prepared for the cupcakes, but you can use your pumpkins raw. If you are going to use it raw, you need to roast it together with the other ingredients you chop.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 250 g pumpkin
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium potato
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cups of broth
- 5 cup of hot water
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
How to Make Pumpkin Soup Recipe?
- Chop the pumpkin, carrot, onion and potato in equal size. (If your zucchini is boiled like mine, you don't need to chop it)
- Take olive oil and chopped ingredients in a pan and fry for 5 minutes on medium heat. (If you are going to use boiled pumpkin or pumpkin puree, fry the onions, potatoes and carrots for 3-4 minutes, then add the pumpkin and fry for 2 minutes until the pumpkin is completely crushed.)
- When the onions start to become transparent, add the broth and water to the pot, add salt and spices to flavor it.
- Cook on medium heat until the carrots are soft.
- Pass the cooked soup through the blender and boil for 1-2 more minutes and remove from the stove.