Hello everyone after a very active weekend...
I can't believe that I turned 32 on Saturday and I left my 6th year of marriage behind on Sunday. How quickly time flies! It's like yesterday in my early teenage years, when I said let's be 18 now. When I look back, I feel like I lived those days only yesterday. I guess that's what it's like to get old, one day we'll see that today is already yesterday and years have passed. Anyway, the important thing is to spend our days as productively as possible and to do the things we love, at least to prepare the ground for them.
Today I decided to evaluate my acorns that have been waiting in the freezer for a long time. You know, when the fish is sliced, there are little bits of type left. Instead of frying those pieces, you can use them as fish cakes later. Frankly, I feel sorry for the fillets made from fish balls. There is no need to mix anything into such a good meat. It is more plausible to prepare meatballs with leftover pieces of fish.
You don't need to add eggs while preparing fish balls. Since the boiled fish pieces are moist, they are quickly recovered when you pass them through the robot. You can add parsley, if desired, as in normal meatballs. If you're after different flavors, you can add some tarragon instead of parsley.
There are definitely people who remember my eggplant meatball recipe. We apply the same tactic in fish meatballs, and we let the mortar we prepared rest for a while and make it withdraw. If the meatballs continue to stick to your hands, you can roll the meatballs more easily by dipping your hand in the breadcrumbs.
You can also create a practical menu with a nice green salad and french fries.
Ingredients for Fish Meatballs Recipe
- 400 g bonito
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 2 slices of stale bread
- salt with the tip of 1 teaspoon
- mill black pepper
- oil for frying
- Breadcrumbs for seasoning the meatballs
How to Make Fish Meatballs Recipe?
- Cook the bonito slices in boiling water for 10-12 minutes. Remove the skins and bones from the boiled fish pieces. Chop the onion and garlic.
- Put fish, garlic, onion and bread in blender. Add salt and pepper on it and run it 3-4 times briefly.
- Take the well-mixed meatballs in a deep bowl and let it cool for 15-20 minutes from the refrigerator to let it absorb itself.
- Pour the breadcrumbs onto a flat plate. Take walnut-sized pieces from the minced fish you have prepared, roll them in your hand and shape them as in the photo by pressing them lightly.
- Fry the meatballs dipped in breadcrumbs in hot oil. Serve hot with greens.