Hello Dear Friends,
Frankly, I couldn't wait to share with you the most delicious olive oil recipe I've cooked lately, as the first recipe of the week :) Is pumpkin so good with celery?
It is a very practical and very fast cooking dish that you can prepare at home with leftover vegetables. Also, my daughter fainted. To other celery recipes You can find it here.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Celery with Olive Oil Recipe
- 1 medium size celery
- 1 medium potatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 slice of pumpkin
- 1 medium onion
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tea glass of water
How to Make Pumpkin Celery with Olive Oil Recipe?
- Fill a deep bowl with plenty of water, squeeze the juice of half a lemon and throw the peel into the water.
- Peel and slice the celery and throw it into the lemon water you prepared.
- Chop the potatoes and pumpkins into celery-sized pieces. Chop the onion. Peel and chop the carrot.
- Put the olive oil in the pot, add the onion and salt and fry it on medium heat until the onion becomes transparent.
- Add the carrots and continue frying for 1 minute.
- Add the celery, potatoes, and pumpkin to the pot and stir.
- Add lemon juice and water and mix. Cook on medium heat until it boils.
- Cook on low heat until the vegetables are soft.
- Take the cooked food from the stove, let it rest until it cools completely with the lid closed and serve.