Hello Dear Friends,
My cold is in full swing. Today, I tried 1-2 different recipes that are good for colds as well as medicines. The first one is that I prepared with quinces collected by Bolu Çubuklu Göl. Ayvali Linden Tea.
As you all know, the chest-softening and cough-soothing effect of linden is used by brewing quince and even quince leaves in the same way as linden. I have not only been drinking linden since my childhood, but also sage tea. For this reason, I always find a companion to suppress its harsh aroma.
of winter teas In my opinion, one of the most beautiful ones is the one with the addition of cinnamon and cloves. Ayvalı Linden tea.
It's great at soothing the throat, reducing irritation and visibly soothing the effects of colds. Of course, I take medicine on the one hand, but on the other hand, this is delicious to reduce the sneeze and sneeze. to herbal teas I am also applying.
Do not expect to catch the disease, you should prefer 1 cup of this type of herbal tea instead of the tea or coffee you drink during the day.
You can use 1 teaspoon of honey per 1 cup to sweeten it.
Those who do not like quince Apple Linden Tea You can find my recipe here.
Those who do not like linden Ayvali Sage Tea You can find my recipe here.
Ingredients for Quince Linden Tea Recipe
- 2 small quince (1 if large)
- 2 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 1 soup bowl of linden (10 g)
- 5 water glass of water
How to Make Quince Linden Tea Recipe?
- Wash the quinces and cut them into large pieces without peeling their skins and removing the seeds.
- Put the cinnamon, cloves and quinces in a small saucepan and add 5 glasses of hot water to the boil.
- When the water in the pot boils, reduce the heat and strum for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the linden to the pot. Close the lid of the pot and remove it from the stove, infuse the linden for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve the tea you have taken into cups by sweetening it with honey.